1. what is the aptly named weekly journal published by the american heart association?
2. what was the profession of art carney's
character in the VERY FIRST episode of the honeymooners? (he didn't become "ed norton" till the second episode)
3. in what war did mary edwards walker- the only woman ever awarded the congressional medal of honor- serve?
4. name the actor whose last film was 1978's "game of death", with kareem-abdul jabaar as a co-star.
5. which plant root gave root beer it's name?
6. what famous religious leader wrote, "the time to keep silent has passed, and the time to speak has come."?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the electric chair was invented by a dentist.
1. circulation (??)
2. a cop (??)
3. the civil war (WWI?)
4. BRUCE LEE
6. martin luther (martin luther king?)
an electrician and inventor named harold p. brown, employed by thomas edison, invented the electric chair in 1889.
after several experiments on animals, including the public electrocution of an elephant at coney island park, it was first used on a human at auburn prison, new york in 1890.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle