DID YOU KNOW...
10,000 years ago, over 30% of the earth's surface was covered by ice.
1. Can you name two notable lead singers of the Temptations ?
2. What is the home town of the title character in Forrest Gump ?
3. What's the more formal term for Indigestion ?
4. What famous fitness Guru invented the technique of "Dynamic Tension" ?
5. Who was the first Prime minister of the State of Israel ?
6. Which of the fifty is known as the Pine Tree State ?
7. What's the name for George Squire's pre-packaged elevator music system ?
8. Who am I ??
I've been nominated for 64 individual Academy Awards, and I've won 26, which makes me the record-holder in both......
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The geoduck is the only un-domesticated duck to be found on all continents except Antarctica.
1. DAVID RUFFIN & EDDIE KENDRICKS (also acceptable; Dennis Edwards)
2. greenbow, alabama
4. CHARLES ATLAS
5. DAVID BEN-GURION
8. walt disney
A Geoduck (pronounced "gooey-duck") is a huge soft-shell clam from the Pacific North-west. It's shell is typically from seven to nine inches in length, but it has an 18-inch neck that can extend several feet.
The largest known burrowing clam in the world, it's name is believed to be derived from an Indian phrase that means, "dig deep".
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle