DID YOU KNOW...
Nobody knows where Mozart is buried !
1. Who shot Governor George Wallace ?
2. What actress links Shadowlands, Terms of Endearment, and Urban Cowboy ?
3. What was The Incredible Hulk's more "Human" name in the comic books ?
(Bonus; In the TV series ?)
4. What is the more popular name of Dvorak's 9th Symphony ?
5. When His adulterous relationship with model Donna Rice was exposed, this Presidential candidate was forced out of the running..........
6. Kenny Rogers landed on the country charts with a duet cover of Bob Seger's "We've got Tonight" ; name the lady who sang the duet with him ...
7. Who was the founder of the Soviet communist Party ?
8. Who Said That??
What Chicago Bears player said, "Well they call me Sweetness And I like to dance Runnin' the ball Is like makin romance
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Pacific ocean encompasses an area larger than all the earth's land masses put together.
1. Arthur Bremer
2. Debra Winger
3. Dr. Bruce Banner (Dr. David Banner)
4. New World symphony
5. Gary Hart
6. Sheena Easton
7. Vladimir Lenin
8. Walter Peyton
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill