Did you know...
When she graduated from Radcliff College with honors in 1904, Helen Keller became the first deaf and blind person to earn a college degree. She also corresponded with eight US Presidents, from Theodore Roosevelt to Lyndon Johnson
1. how heavy does the heaviest bird
grow to be, on average?
2. what was the name of dorothy's (wizard of oz) dog?
3. what is the product hyped by toucan sam?
4. according to the song, which track does the chatanooga choo-choo leave from?
5. which civil war general rode a horse named traveler?
6. name the 1954 movie that featured rome's trevi fountain.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
an irregular movement by the moon caused parts of the mississippi river to flow backward on december 16, 1811.
1. 300 pounds (african ostrich) (200 pounds)
3. FRUIT LOOPS
4. track 29 (??)
5. ROBERT E. LEE
6. "THREE COINS IN THE FOUNTAIN"
on december 16, 1811, it was an earthquake that caused parts of the river to appear to run backwards.
the new madrid earthquake of 1811 (aftershocks continued into 1812) was strong enough to ring church bells in boston, and the few inhabitants of new madrid and caruthersville, missouri, reported that the earth rolled like waves on the sea, and the mississippi river flowed upstream,
in fact, boats were found on the river banks 40 miles upstream from where they were moored.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis