Did you know ??
FUTURE PUBLISHING GREATS SIMON & SCHUSTER PUBLISHED THE FIRST CROSSWORD PUZZLE COLLECTION IN 1924.
1. what is the name of king kong's home?
2. what famous early country music great was known as the singing brakeman?
3. how did the submarine USS skate make history in 1959?
4. in what year was the game of "trivial pursuit" introduced?
5. what three flavors of popsicle have been around since the treats were first sold?
6. what word is used to describe the semi-molten region between the earth's crust and core?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
recycling one glass pint jar saves enough energy to watch TV for three hours.
1. SKULL ISLAND
2. JIMMIE ROGERS
3. first to surface at the north pole
4. 1982 (1979?)
5. ORANGE, CHERRY, GRAPE
6. THE MANTLE
recycling reduces the amount of raw materials and energy used during glass production. every glass bottle recycled saves enough energy to light a 15-watt energy-efficient light bulb for 24 hours, and there's a saving of raw materials too- sand, limestone and soda ash.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck