DID YOU KNOW...
The term for people like Paris Hilton et. al. is "Celebutante".
1. What sort of critter is a Coot ?
2. Fill in the blank;
The Standard "Twin" bed is 39 by ___ inches.
3. Listed are the five largest islands in the world ; put them in their proper order, largest first..
4. What is a baby porcupine called ?
5. What famous Rock Star became part owner of Forbes magazine in 2006 ?
6. What are the three official colors of the Mardi Gras ?
7. When was the only time in U.S. history that two sitting Senators ran against one another as Major Party candidates for President ?
8. According to Mathew (21:8) and Mark (11:8), what did people spread along Jesus' path during his final entry into Jerusalem ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Taxonomy is the study of taxation rates and trends over history.
3. Greenland - (840,004 sq miles) (2,175,600 sq km)
New Guinea - (303,381 sq miles) (785,753 sq km)
Borneo - (288,869 sq miles) (748,168 sq km)
Madagascar - (226,917 sq miles) (587,713 sq km)
Baffin - (194,574 sq miles) (503,944 sq km)
6. Purple, green, and gold
7. in 2008 (Obama vs. McCain)
8. Branches cut from trees (palm is NOT correct- that's mentioned in John (12:13) only)
Taxonomy is the field of Biology devoted to naming, describing, and classifying organisms.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi