1. name the 20th century Louisiana senator who, never having served as president, wrote a book entitled "my first days in the white house".
2. how many blow-holes does a blue whale have?
3. .....how about a sperm whale?
4. which major league baseball team picked future football greats john elway and dan marino in the 1979 amateur draft, the year they graduated high school?
5. in the 1982 film, what did e.t. the extra-terrestrial, get drunk on?
6. name the movie company founded in 1919 by mary pickford, douglas fairbanks, d.w. griffith and charlie chaplin.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the gutenberg bible is the world's first printed book.
1. HUEY LONG
4. kansas city royals (??)
5. a six-pack of coors
(a six-pack of bud?)
6. UNITED ARTISTS CORP.
it's the first printed book in metal movable type.
the very first printed book was actually a buddhist sutra, done by carved block printing in 868, by the chinese.
the chinese predate gutenberg in movable type as well; they started printing from CLAY movable type in 1040, but ended up discarding the method.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis