DID YOU KNOW...
During a severe windstorm or rainstorm, the Empire State Building can sway as much as five feet to either side.
1. How many movies featured the Beatles ?
(Bonus; Name them)
2. What little girl on what TV series had a rag doll named Mrs. Beasley ?
3. What year is it ?
Beanie Babies were introduced - "Blackhawk Down" in Somalia - Super bowl; Dallas 52 - Buffalo 17 - Terrorists plant truck bomb in basement of World trade center
4. Name the opponents in the 1973 "Battle of the Sexes" tennis match.
5. What performer is nicknamed "The Beale Street Blues boy" ?
6. Madge the Manicurist used to tell her customers (in TV commercials), "You're Soaking in it !!"...............What Brand Name product were her customers "soaking in" ?
7. Who shot Jay Gatsby?
8. Definition (I);
n~ 1. The beginning of something ; commencement .
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Dry air holds heat better than moist air.
( A Hard Day's Night, Help !, Magical Mystery tour, Yellow Submarine, Let It Be )
2. Buffy, on A Family Affair
4. Billie Jean King and Bobby Riggs
5. B. B. King
6. Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid
7. George Wilson
Moist air holds heat better. This is why nights in the desert are cool, whereas nights in the rain forest are torrid.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi