DID YOU KNOW...
If all of the instructions contained in all your genes could be written down, the words would fill the equivalent of 10,000 volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
1. When it comes to courtroom acronyms, what is PINS ?
2. How many locks are there on the Panama Canal ??
(Bonus; how many on the Suez Canal ?)
3. To which American city must I travel in order to land at Love Field ?
4. How many years has the Betty Crocker Cookbook been in print ?
5. What music star's bankrupt chicken chain was picked up by "Nathan's Famous" in 1999 ?
6. Who am I ?
I dropped out of Michigan State University and recorded my first single, "Everybody", in 1982...
7. How many colors appear on the flag of South Korea ?
8. What was the name of the radical terrorist group that, in 1974, kidnapped Patty Hearst ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The USA is the largest exporter of wine.
1. "person in need of supervision"
2. SIX (none)
4. 58 years
5. KENNY ROGERS
8. SYMBIONESE LIBERATION ARMY
The leaders in the wine export biz are France, Italy, and Spain, respectively.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill