DID YOU KNOW...
Former Cincinnati Reds catcher Johnny Bench was able to hold seven baseballs at a time in one hand !
1. In the Edgar Rice Burroughs original Ape-man story, Tarzan of the Apes, what was Jane Parker's country of origin ?
a. - Scotland
b. - England
c. - Ireland
d. - USA
(Bonus; Her hometown??)
2. What percent of a grape is water ?
(Bonus; what % of a raisin is water ?)
3. What 1948 Automobile had a single headlight, in the center of the car, that turned with the steering wheel ?
4. Which "State Quarter" has a guitar, trumpet, and fiddle pictured on it ?
5. Port of Spain is the Capital city of what country ?
6. What state lies on the western border of the state that borders Ohio on the west ?
7. What fictional Little League team was sponsored by "Chico's Bail Bonds"
8. Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, and Stan Musial share the record for most All-Star Game appearances ; How many ?
a. - 15
b. - 18
c. - 20
d. - 24
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The baby boy being christened in the baptism scene in The Godfather was the daughter of the director, Frances Ford Coppola.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle