Did you know…
When humans are born, they have more than 300 bones in their body, but adults have only 206. That's because some bones fuse together as we grow.
1. what year was it when berry gordy borrowed $800 to start motown records?
2. on average, how cold is the coldest place in our solar system Neptune's moon, triton) ?
3. about half the peanuts grown in the USA come from which state?
4. trick question;
where is the only place where our flag flies at full staff 24 hours a day, but is never saluted?
5. name the steamed mexican dish served in a corn husk.
6. in which state was the first public museum in the USA established, (in 1773)?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
an espresso has less caffeine than a cup of coffee.
1. 1959 (1960)
2. -340 degrees (-300 degrees)
4. the moon (??)
6. south carolina (pennsylvania?)
this is mostly because you're drinking a lot less espresso than coffee- a shot, as opposed to a cup.
a cup of drip coffee has 115-175 milligrams of caffeine, compared to 100 mg. for a shot of espresso.
a 12-ounce can of coke has about 45 ml of caffeine; pepsi- 37 mg; mountain dew-55 mg; tab- 47 mg.
an ounce of chocolate contains anywhere from 8 to 25 mg.
even decaffeinated coffee provides about 3 mg of caffeine.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle