DID YOU KNOW...
CENTRAL AFRICA HAS THE LARGEST NUMBER OF ANIMALS DANGEROUS TO HUMANS. IRELAND HAS THE SMALLEST.
1. What TV family lives at 742 Evergreen Terrace ?
2. Name the 1986 culture shock comedy flick about a Japanese company taking over a US Auto plant.
3. On "Seinfeld", what was the subject of Kramer's coffee table book ?
4. Kent State University is located in what state ?
5. What was the title of the sequel to The Shaggy Dog ?
6. Richard III has often been portrayed as having what physical deformity ?
7. Who is the Roman Goddess of the hunt ?
8. What is traditionally considered as the boundary between Europe and Asia ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Lent, the 40-day period of Christian fasting, actually lasts 46 days.
1. THE SIMPSONS
3. COFFEE TABLES
5. the shaggy d.a.
6. a humpback
8. THE URAL MOUNTAINS
Though the calendar counts the days from ash wednsday to Easter Sunday as 46, the Sundays are not counted; it's considered "inappropriate" to fast on the Lord's day.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister