DID YOU KNOW...
Winner! Former radio announcer Bill Cullen hosted a record 20 game shows between 1952 and 1986.
1. Fill in the blank;
Pigs are found on all continents except _________.
2. What singer's addiction to Seconol and Demerol was chronicled in the biography,
3. Fill in the blank;
According to the AAA auto club, your risk of being involved in an auto accident
increases by ____ % after dark.
4. How many of the 24 new nations that emerged during the decade of the nineties are in
a. - 0
b. - 2
c. - 4
d. - 6
5. On which television show was Willard Scott seen for years, until he was replaced by
6. What accessory was removed from the "Mr. Potato Head" toy in 1987, at the request of
the U.S. Surgeon General?
7. Which N.H.L. team is nick-named the Habs?
8. What Harry Potter enemy is referred to as "you know who"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Tipler, Vulcan, Madame Moose, and Sweetlips were aliases assigned to revolutionary
war spies by General George Washington.
2. ELVIS PRESLEY
4. - a
5. THE TODAY SHOW
6. his pipe
7. montreal canadians
8. lord voldemort
Tipler, Vulcan, Madame Moose, and Sweetlips were names given by Washington
to four of his 40 dogs.
Some of his other favorites were Drunkard, Mopsey, Taster, and Searcher.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi