DID YOU KNOW...
Aztec emperor Montezuma drank 50 golden goblets of hot chocolate every day. It was thick, dyed red and flavored with chili peppers.
1. Which Florida city is farther west; St. Petersburg or Tampa ?
2. What Year Is It ?
Hockey legend Gordie Howe retires - Iranian hostage rescue is a fiasco - "Yorkshire Ripper" is sentenced to life imprisonment............
3. What species of fish is the world's largest ?
4. Who directed his last movie, Eyes Wide Shut ?
5. In computer-speak, what does ISP stand for ?
6. The Sultana grape was once used to make wine. Today, however, it's cultivated primarily for producing......what ?
7. What's the term for dying without having made a Will ?
Where-in John Denver is enlisted by George Burns to Evacuate Tokyo before a prehistoric monster destroys it !
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A "Byte" equals 8 "Bits"; Half-a-Byte is called a "Nybble".
1. St. Petersburg
3. Whale Shark
4. Stanley Kubrick
5. Internet Service Provider
8. Oh, Godzilla
bit - A single binary digit, that can have either value 0 or 1.
byte - 8 bits.
nybble - 4 bits.
word - 32 bits
halfword - 16 bits
doubleword - 64 bits
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi