DID YOU KNOW...
The first factory established in what is now the U.S.A. was a glass factory, at the Jamestown Colony.
1. Fill in the blank ;
____________ is the only president who was never elected to either the presidency or the vice presidency.
2. who is the presidential retreat at camp David named for?
3. do you recall the name of bill Haley's musical combo?
4. how long did rip van winkle sleep?
5. what do you fear if you suffer from apiphobia?
6. can you name the state where basketball originated?
7. which famous 1960 movie thriller featured a character named Marion crane?
8. in the game of monopoly, which is the first railroad you pass after you
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
if barbie were a real woman, her measurements would be 36-24-36.
1. Gerald Ford
2. DAVID EISENHOWER
3. THE COMETS
4. 20 YEARS
8. THE READING
Barbie's measurements would be 34-22-33.
prior to 1998, however, she would have measured 39-23-33. that year, Mattel
altered Barbie's measurements by reducing her hips and bust and adding a
proportional inch to her waist.
FYI - a woman named Cindy Jackson is famous for spending over $100,000 in plastic
surgeries in order to look like barbie and approximate Barbie's figure.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister