1. name the two americans executed for giving the a-bomb secrets to the soviets.
2. name the nobel prize winning author who took his own life in 1961.
3. on what day of the week was pearl harbor attacked?
4. who coined the term, "iron curtain"?
5. what year was the USA's bicentennial?
6. name the first atomic-powered submarine.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the human body has 570,000 sweat glands.
1. JULIUS AND ETHYL ROSENBERG
2. ERNEST HEMMINGWAY
4. WINSTON CHURCHILL
6. uss nautilus
the human body has over 2 million sweat glands.
if subjected to strenuous activity, the human body can produce up to three gallons of sweat in a 24-hour period. sweat is basically odorless; when it comes into contact with bacteria on the skin, a foul odor is emitted. those fumes compel americans to buy about $750 million worth of antiperspirants and deodorants every year.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister