Did you know ??
BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT OF ITS FACE, A PENNY IS SLIGHTLY MORE LIKELY TO LAND
"HEADS" DOWN THAN "HEADS" UP.
1. before forming "solidarity", the union that helped poland work itself
free from soviet domination, what did lech walesa do for a living?
2. on average, how many hours per day does a cow chew it's cud?
3. to which country must i travel to visit the southernmost city in the
4. in video-game-speak, what is "NPC" short for??
5. the giant tube worm, which lives 1,800 feet down on the bottom of the
gulf of mexico, has the longest life-span of any known animal now living on
earth; what is it?
6. what's the food mentioned in the second verse of "yankee doodle"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
in the 1960's baskin-robbins stocked a flavor called "beatle nut".
.. 1. SHIPYARD WORKER
2. eight (12 ? )
4. non-playing character (??)
5. 250 years (150 years?)
6. HASTY PUDDING
they introduced the flavor on feb. 7, 1964, the day that the mop-tops
arrived arrived in NYC for their first appearance on the ed sullivan show.
the beatle nut flavor consisted of pistachio ice cream with chocolate
ribbons and walnuts.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister