DID YOU KNOW...
MOSQUITO EGGS CAN SURVIVE IN A DEHYDRATED STATE FOR FIVE YEARS.
1. David Prowse appeared in the first three Star Wars films as what character ?
2. Who was the first race car driver to appear on the front of a Wheaties box ?
3. What was the password for entry into the Ink and Paint club in the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit ?
4. What pop singer appeared with John Wayne in The Alamo ?
5. The ancient Romans called it "Hibernia"; what do we call it now ?
6. Name the Hall-of- fame baseball player whose 1963 autobiography is titled It Pays to Steal.
7. What title is given to someone who studies Dinosaur fossils ?
8. What does "E.P.C.O.T." stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
You can expect to change little Timmy's diaper over 16,000 times before he's potty trained.
1. DARTH VADER (James Earl Jones supplied the character's voice)
2. dale earnhardt
3. "WALT SENT ME"
4. FRANKIE AVALON
6. maury wills
8. EXPERIMENTAL PROTOTYPE COMMUNITY OF TOMORROW
Unless Timmy has some strange reason to stay in diapers until grade school, he's likely to go through closer to 5,000 or so.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck