DID YOU KNOW...
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, GETS MORE SNOW THAN FAIRBANKS, ALASKA.
1. Do you recall the home planet of the Coneheads? (Saturday Night Live)
2. Who's was the first female Solo singing voice heard on a Beatle's record? (song
was the Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill)
3. As of 2001, four films with "Animal" names have won "Best Picture" Academy
Awards. Two are "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", and "Dances with Wolves";
name the other two.
4. What's the diameter of the On-Deck circle in Major League Baseball?
5. How many layers, including the bread, are there in a McDonald's Big Mac? (Bonus;
can you build one, from the bottom up?)
6. Trick Question; According to the 22nd amendment to the Constitution, what's the
maximum time a President can serve in office?
7. In what film would I find Christopher Lloyd and Mary Steenburgen married, with
children named Jules and Verne?
8. Can you name the scouting organization that Donald Duck's three nephews belong to?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
There are thirteen categories for olive sizes.
2. YOKO ONO
3. "the deer hunter"-"THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS"
4. 5 feet
5. THIRTEEN-bottom bun-Special sauce-lettuce-cheese-meat-onions-middle bun-
special sauce-lettuce-pickles-meat-onions-top bun
6. 10 years
7. "Back to the Future Part III"
8. JUNIOR WOODCHUCKS
Bullet -Fine -Brilliant -Superior -Large -Extra Large -Jumbo -Extra Jumbo -Giant Colossal
-Super Colossal -Mammoth -Super Mammoth
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill