DID YOU KNOW...
“Woe” to Niagara Falls.........
Las Vegas is the top wedding destination with over 100,000 weddings a year, followed by Hawaii at 25,000 weddings a year.
1. Name the two most dangerous food items to consume in a car.
2. Who were the first two sports figures to host "Saturday Night Live" ?
3. What do you think were the top two (brand name) drugs prescribed by doctors last
4. What's the capital of South Africa ?
5. What very popular monthly magazine uses Pegasus, the winged horse as it's logo ?
6. Who wrote "Jurassic Park" ?
7. Fill in the Blank ;
The collective nickname for Manitoba, Saskatchewan
and Alberta is the _______ Provinces.
8. How many Hollywood films featured Elvis Presley?
a. - 18
b. - 24
c. - 31
d. - 38
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Yellowstone National Park's Old Faithful erupts pretty much like clockwork.
1. COFFEE and tacos
2. Fran Tarkington and O.J. SIMPSON
3. Claritin and Lipitor
5. READERS DIGEST
6. MICHAEL CRICHTON
8. - c
Old Faithful's eruptions occur at intervals of between 33 and 120 minutes, and last from
one and a half to more than 120 minutes. The geyser is located in Yellowstone National
Park, the oldest national park in the U.S.A.
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill