Did you know.
Syracuse, New York, is home to the biggest snowplow in the world. With a blade that's 48 inches tall and 32 feet, 3 inches long, it can clear 8,500 cubic feet of snow per hour.
This is a good thing because Syracuse averages more than 114 inches of snow each winter.
1. what team destroyed the redskins in the 1984 super bowl?
2. what was the name of the building outside of which john Lennon was shot and killed?
3. what game launched the home-video game craze?
4. a skit by what comedy group inspired the use of the term "spam" for
5. a carnivore eats meat, a piscivore eats fish, an herbivore eats
what does a limnivore eat?
6. who's hourglass figure was used as a model for the 1936 "shocking" (a
7. What was the name of woody woodpecker's girlfriend?
8. fill in the blank;
The six wives of Henry VIII consisted of three Catherine's, two Anne's, and
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Water is one of the ingredients needed to make dynamite.
1. THE RAIDERS
2. THE DAKOTA
4. MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS
6. mea west
dynamite is made from nitroglycerin and an inert, porous filler such as wood pulp, sawdust, or another absorbent material.
the mass is then pressed into cylindrical forms and wrapped in paper or
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister