Trivia 6/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Sorry I'm Late............

trivia 6/16
DID YOU KNOW...
when Henry VIII died he weighed a whopping 30 stone (420 pounds)...

1. In which Hitchcock movie is the protagonist confined to a wheelchair ?
2. NEW CATEGORY:
"Really tough Question" ; (worth TWO for a correct answer)
On February 23, 2003, Mario Lemeiux became the only player in history to score an "Ultimate Hat Trick"; what are the five ways one must score a goal to achieve this feat ?
3. What Medieval code of Knighthood is associated with virtue, honor, and Courtly love ?
4. Who were the actors who played Saturday Night Live's "Two Wild and Crazy Guys" ?
5. Complete this trio;
Florence Ballard, Mary Wilson, _____ ____ ...
6. What is the name for the day in March when a majority of U.S. States hold their Primary Elections ?
7. What major Corporation's name is frequently listed in the Dictionary as a synonym for "Photocopy" ?
8. Maine and Oregon's most populous cities share the same name; what is it ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Michael Jordan was cut from his High School Varsity Basketball team.
1. Rear Window
2. One must score a goal during a power play, short-handed, at even strength, on a penalty, and into an empty net.
3. Chivalry
4. Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd
5. Diana Ross (The Supremes)
6. Super Tuesday
7. Xerox
8. Portland
TRUTH !!
Jordan played basketball for Laney High School in Wilmington, North Carolina. Ironically, Jordan was cut from the varsity team as a sophomore. Instead of giving up after failing to make the team, Jordan used it to spur himself to greater achievements, practicing hour after hour on the court. "Whenever I was working out and got tired and figured I ought to stop, I'd close my eyes and see that list in the locker room without my name on it," Jordan said, "and that usually got me going again." He eventually made the team and led it to the state championship.

Back
Top Bottom