DID YOU KNOW...
The strongest any liquor can be is 190 proof...........This means that it is a little more than 97% alcohol.
1. What's the First Four-Letter word in The Star-Spangled Banner ?
2. Which 1995 film told the story of Scot William Wallace ?
3. Who Said That ??
" You could say I'm just "the Boy Next-Door", if the boy had a good script writer."
a.- Michael Caine
b.- Tony Curtis
c. Clint Eastwood
4. If a reptile is "Sloughing", what's going on...?
5. Which famous Band Leader disappeared over the English Channel during WWII ?
6. The aardvark is native to what continent ?
7. Aioli is a mayonnaise flavored with what ?
8. Movie Tag-Line; (1976)
" The only thing you can't have in this perfect world is a thirtieth birthday- Logan is twenty-nine.."
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hydrocyclones are the severest of all cyclones.
3. a.- Michael Caine
4. Shedding its skin.
5. Glenn Miller
8. Logan's Run
A hydrocyclone is a device to classify/separate or sort particles in a liquid suspension based on the densities of the particles.
A hydrocyclone may be used to separate solids from liquids or to separate liquids of different density.
In pulp and paper mills to remove sand, staples, plastic particles and other contaminants.
In the drilling industry to separate sand from the expensive clay that is used for lubrication during the drilling.
In industry to separate oil from water or vice versa.
In metal working to separate metal particles from cooling liquid.
In potato processing plants to recover starch from waste water.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi