DID YOU KNOW...
Before 1949, when they changed the name, the town of Mountain, West Virginia was called..................... Mole Hill, West Virginia
1. What type of tournament is a "Roleo"
2. Name the girl who performs at Rosa's cantina in the Marty Robbins Hit, "El Paso".
3. What was the nickname of the "Rocky" heavyweight Champ, Apollo Creed?
4. On a typical movie set, what is the more formal title of the Gaffer?
5. How many films did Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney star in together?
6. Do you recall the name of the store where Al (Married...with Children) Bundy worked?
7. What chain once used the slogan "We Do It All For You"?
8. Can you name the pop singing quartet consisting of sisters Debra, Joni, Kathy and Kim?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A seven year-old child was the first known person to survive a fall over Niagara Falls.
1. log rolling
3. MASTER OF DISASTER
4. chief electrician
6. GARY'S SHOE EMPORIUM
8. sister sledge
His name was Roger Woodward, and he was seven when Jim Honeycutt, a family friend, took him and his older sister, Deanne, for a boat ride on the Niagara river. Things went wrong when the boat's motor died. The boat was pulled toward rapids and capsized, throwing all three passengers overboard. Honeycutt's body was never recovered. Deanne was rescued by people along the shore who saw the three thrown into the water and immediately formed a chain out into the swift but shallow rapids to grab her as she was being swept past. Roger, however, plunged 180 feet over the horseshoe falls, and was pulled from the water by a "Maid of the Mist" tour boat crew. Amazingly, he was conscious, with only a slight concussion.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister