Did you know...
THIRTEEN BOXES OF JELL-O ARE SOLD EVERY SECOND
1. Can you name the three largest Native American tribes in the USA ?
2. Name the passer and receiver involved in the football play immortalized as "The Immaculate Reception".
3. What was the name of Yoda's ("Star Wars") alternate character in the spoof film, "Spaceballs"?
4. What country was expelled from the United Nations in 1971?
(Hint: It's seat was given to the communist-ruled People's Republic of China)
5. What were the first golf balls made of?
6. The 1971 book, "The Boys of Summer" was about what major League Baseball team of the early 50's?
7. Until Texas was admitted to the Union in 1845, what was the largest state. (Hint: It's now 21st in size)
8. How many chambers in a cow's heart?
TRUTH OR CRAP?
The movie "Heidi" interrupted the final crucial plays of a Super Bowl game.
1. CHEROKEE, NAVAJO, chippewa
2. TERRY BRADSHAW AND FRANCO HARRIS
4. REPUBLIC OF CHINA (TAIWAN)
6. brooklyn dodgers
..But it was almost as bad. In 1968, NBC interrupted a regular season game between the Oakland Raiders and the New York Jets, with the Jets leading 32-29 with only 65 seconds left in the game, first going to a commercial and then "Heidi" -- the Raiders quickly scored 14 points to win, 43-32.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister