DID YOU KNOW...
Of the 189 people known to have died in the attempt to climb Mt. Everest, 120 of them remain on the mountain.
1. Whose the father of Cher's son, Elijah Blue ?
2. Name That Board Game :
"A sweet little game for sweet little people"- created by a recovering polio victim, it was designed for youngsters who were suffering from the debilitating disease. Aimed at those who were too young to count, the rules were simple; move a ginger-bread man playing piece to the next game-board space that matches the color on the game card. Players pass through some oh-so tasty places along the way.....
3. From which country do Border Collies originate ?
4. In the dish Cre'me Brul'ee, what does the name of the dish translate to in English ?
5. Which Sign of the Zodiac bridges February and March ?
6. Really Tough Question Dept; (worth 2 points)
Galena ore is mined primarily to obtain what metal ;
7. What special day follows Shrove Tuesday ?
8. What make and color vehicle was O.J. Simpson in when he tried to avoid police before his arrest for the murder of his wife ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A sudden noise causes the pupils of the eye to dilate.
1. Gregg Allman
2. Candy Land
4. Burnt Cream
6. a.- lead
7. Ash Wednesday
8. A White ford Bronco
In experiments conducted at the University of Southampton in England and in Germany confirmed that even mild and incidental noises cause the pupils to dilate. It is believed that this is why silence is so important to surgeons, watchmakers, and others who perform delicate manual operations; the sounds cause their pupils to change focus and blur their vision.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi