DID YOU KNOW...
The ball at the top of a flagpole is called a truck.
1. Who wrote the thriller, Day of the Jackal ?
2. Cuckoo and carriage are types of....what ?
3. On what part of your body would you wear a muff ?
4. Which city hosted the 2004 Summer Olympics ?
5. What year did Jimi Hendrix die ?
BONUS; What year was Jimi Hendrix born ?
6. Can you name Otis Redding's last hit ?
7. Which of these celebrities is the oldest;
Bill Clinton, Robert De Niro, Bob Dylan, Steven Spielberg.
8. Reginald Dwight achieved fame under what name ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow's younger siblings, Brenda Parker and Eddie Barrow, married and lived law-abiding lives.
1. FREDERICK FORSYTHE
5. 1970 -1942
6. SITTING ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY
7. BOB DYLAN
8. ELTON JOHN
Bonnie and Clyde didn't have any siblings named Brenda and Eddie. I got these names from the Billy Joel song "Scenes from an Italian Restaurant", in which "Brenda and Eddie were popular steadies" who got married and eventually "got a divorce as a matter of course".
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister