DID YOU KNOW...
Sitting Bull died when an American Indian shot him in the back.
1. Name the two most dangerous food items to consume in a car.
2. Who were the first two sports figures to host "Saturday Night Live" ?
3. What do you think were the top two (brand name) drugs prescribed by doctors last year?
4. What's the capital of South Africa ?
5. What very popular monthly magazine uses pegasus, the winged horse as it's logo ?
6. Who wrote "Jurassic Park" ?
7. What's the collective nickname for Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta ?
8. How many Hollywood films featured Elvis Presley?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Yellowstone National Park's Old Faithful erupts at regular intervals.
1. COFFEE and tacos
2. fran tarkenton and O.J. SIMPSON
3. claritin and lipitor
5. READERS DIGEST
6. MICHAEL CRICHTON
7. the prairie provinces
Old Faithful's eruptions occur at intervals of between 33 and 120 minutes, and last from one and a half to more than 120 minutes. The geyser is located in Yellowstone National Park, the oldest national park in the U.S.A.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill