DID YOU KNOW...
Dalmatians are completely white at birth.
1. can you name the five states that border on the gulf of Mexico?
2. which country was the site of the world war two battle of El Alamein?
3. do you remember the name of nick adams' character on the tv western, "the
4. by what nickname did Claudia alta Taylor Johnson become famous in the
5. which product did Josephine the plumber represent in those tv
6. by what name is mt. Godwin-Austen, the second-highest mountain on earth,
7. What is the term for a baby rabbit?
8. The Hoover Dam touches two states. One is Nevada, what is the other?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
a stainless steel bowl is the best for whipping egg whites into a stable,
1. TEXAS, LOUISIANNA, MISSISSIPPI,
3. JOHNNY YUMA
5. COMET CLEANSER
7. a kit
a COPPER bowl works best, because they contain copper ions, some of which
get mixed into the egg whites as they are whipped. the ions form a yellow
complex with con-albumin, a protein found in eggs, a combination that is
stronger than the egg protein by itself. thus, egg whites whipped in a
copper bowl are less likely to become overbeaten.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill