DID YOU KNOW...
ONE OUT OF EVERY 2,000 INFANTS IS BORN WITH A TOOTH.
1. Who's missing;
Alvin, Simon and........
2. Cassius Clay, A.K.A. Muhammad Ali, was born in what city ?
(Bonus; in what year ?)
3. In Great Britain they are called "Alsatians"; what are they called in the U.S.A. ?
4. What song is playing during Tom Cruise's iconic underwear dance in Risky Business ?
5. Can you name the five states that border on West Virginia ?
6. Name That Album !
Madonna at her controversial best- stigmata, cross-burning, crucifixion,- all seen in a promotional video for the title song from this 1989 album...
7. Who replaced Curly Howard after a series of strokes kept him from performing with the Three Stooges ?
8. According the the 1980's ad slogan, what's the "Underwear that's fun to wear" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Spongebob Squarepants, Scooby Doo and both Mario brothers have been immortalized in pasta.
2. LOUISVILLE, KY. (nineteen forty-two)
3. german shepherd
4. OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL
5. PENNSYLVANIA, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, kentucky, OHIO
6. like a prayer
Kraft "Mac and Cheese" has taken on all kinds of tastes and shapes over the years, from famous cartoon characters to special sauces like "Cheesy Alfredo" and "Premium White".
I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.
― Erma Bombeck