Trivia 8/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
trivia 8/15

DID YOU KNOW...
ONE OUT OF EVERY 2,000 INFANTS IS BORN WITH A TOOTH.

1. Who's missing;
Alvin, Simon and........
2. Cassius Clay, A.K.A. Muhammad Ali, was born in what city ?
(Bonus; in what year ?)
3. In Great Britain they are called "Alsatians"; what are they called in the U.S.A. ?
4. What song is playing during Tom Cruise's iconic underwear dance in Risky Business ?
5. Can you name the five states that border on West Virginia ?
6. Name That Album !
Madonna at her controversial best- stigmata, cross-burning, crucifixion,- all seen in a promotional video for the title song from this 1989 album...
7. Who replaced Curly Howard after a series of strokes kept him from performing with the Three Stooges ?
8. According the the 1980's ad slogan, what's the "Underwear that's fun to wear" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Spongebob Squarepants, Scooby Doo and both Mario brothers have been immortalized in pasta.
1. THEODORE
2. LOUISVILLE, KY. (nineteen forty-two)
3. german shepherd
4. OLD TIME ROCK AND ROLL
5. PENNSYLVANIA, MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, kentucky, OHIO
6. like a prayer
7. SHEMP
8. UNDEROOS
TRUTH!!
Kraft "Mac and Cheese" has taken on all kinds of tastes and shapes over the years, from famous cartoon characters to special sauces like "Cheesy Alfredo" and "Premium White".

Good morning, lt.
Thanks for the early morning visit. Hope you have a good day.

#1 - okay
#4 - okay - I guess this was in his more sane days:wacko:
#5 - okay - but took me a minute
T - okay - Who would of thunk it back in 193? - 194?

See you tomorrow.

Who would of thunk it back in 193? - 194?
I remember, when I was ten or so, going to town with Granny for the monthly grocery trip. She saw the kraft mac and cheese (labeled "KrafDinner back then) in a box, picked it up and looked it over, shook her head and sighed, "I swear, someday these fools will be buying WATER, fer cryin' out loud!"

I can see it now; everyone wears a small device with a sensor that measures how much we inhale; then, once a month somebody comes around and reads your meter.....and if you don't pay on time they cut oyu off.:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom