DID YOU KNOW...
There are more than 500 million domestic cats in the world, with approximately 40 recognized breeds.
1. Which top Broadway musical supplied the song, "I'm having so much fun with Honeybun" ?
a. – Bye Bye Birdie
b. – The Producers
c. - Godspell
d. - South Pacific
2. What was was the first amusement park in the Six Flags system ?
a. - Six Flags Over Georgia
b. - Six Flags Over Mid-America
c. – Six Flags over Texas
d. – Six Flags over St. Louis
3. When the two railroads, The Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central Railroad merged in 1968, what was the name of the “new” railroad ?
4. The human Genome has been fully mapped—What part of us exactly was mapped ?
5. In 1917, sixteen-year-old Elsie Wright and her ten-year-old cousin Francis Griffiths took some photos that became famous world wide. Other than the girls themselves, what was it about these photos that had everyone so excited?
6. The devil was asking for this when Mick Jagger sang about him.
7. Which television series shot Suzanne Somers to stardom in the 1970s?
8. Nicolae Ceausescu paid the ultimate price for his misrule when he was executed by firing squad in 1989. Which country had he led before his demise?
a. - Romania
b. - Czech Republic
c. - Hungary
d. - Poland
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Jackalope is the official state mythical creature of Wyoming .
1. – d
2. – c
3. Penn Central
4. our DNA
5. They were photos of fairies
7. Three’s Company
8. – a
The state of Wyoming trademarked the name jackalope in 1965, and in 2005 the state legislature passed a bill making the jackalope the “official mythological creature” of Wyoming. The bill passed, 45 to 12, but the bill stalled in the state senate.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill