DID YOU KNOW...
Q: ON WHAT SITCOM DID NANCY REAGAN APPEAR TO TELL KIDS TO “JUST SAY NO”?
A: DIFF’RENT STROKES.
1. What's the best-known fruit from the "Pomes" family ?
2. Which is farther west, San Diego, Cal. or Reno Nev. ?
3. Bandleader Glenn Miller was last seen boarding an airplane in which country ?
4.The USA's worst nuclear accident (1979) occurred near what capital city ?
5. Who was the lady at the center of the UK's 1936 abdication crisis ?
6. Current Events;
In July, 2008, scientists announced that they had confirmed the existence of _____ on ____ .
7. Adolph Hitler was a native of what country ?
8. Name That Saturday Morning Adventure Show !
"Out of the clear blue of the western sky comes.............."
This was a 1950's television adventure series about an Arizona rancher and airplane pilot. The plane he flew was called the Songbird and the ranch he lived on the Flying Crown.
He had a niece, Penny, and a nephew, Clipper, and He was always using his plane to capture bad guys, as well as rescuing hikers, lost campers, and Penny and Clipper............
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The first Barbie to head into battle was GI Barbie, during the Grenada invasion of the eighties.
4. HARRISBURG, PA.
5. wallis simpson
6. WATER ON MARS
8. SKY KING
Medic, Sgt. Barbie, didn't enlist until Desert Storm, in 1992. The world's most famous 12-inch bombshell has held over 80 careers, from stewardess to Olympic swimmer to post-cold war summit diplomat.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister