DID YOU KNOW...
One in every five people in the world is Chinese.
1. which activity burns more calories in an hour, tennis or rowing?
2. which country is credited with originating the game of parcheesi?
3. what year was it when berry gordy borrowed $800 to start motown records?
4. on average, how cold is the coldest place in our solar system Neptune's moon, triton) ?
5. about half the peanuts grown in the USA come from which state?
6. trick question;
where is the only place where our flag flies at full staff 24 hours a day, but is never saluted?
7. name the steamed mexican dish served in a corn husk.
8. in which state was the first public museum in the USA established, (in 1773)?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
clint eastwood wrote many of the scores for his movies.
4. -340 degrees
6. the moon
8. south carolina
eastwood wrote scores for movies such as "mystic river", "the bridges of madison
county", "absolute power", and "million dollar baby", among others. and you can catch
him singing lead vocals on the johnny mercer song, "accentuate the positive" on the
soundtrack of his movie, "midnight in the garden of good and evil".
he began his professional music career in 1961 with a single called "unknown girl". two
more singles followed in the next three years, as well as the release of an LP titled
"rawhide's clint eastwood sings cowboy favorites".
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill