DID YOU KNOW...
According to a poll conducted by Movies Unlimited, the best ever TV series adapted from a movie is......................... I'll tell you down at the bottom !
I WILL tell you that it recieved 61 % of the votes, and that The Odd Couple was a distant second with 16%.........
1. How many cubic feet are in a cord of wood ?
a. - 98
b. - 108
c. - 118
d. - 128
2. The only U.S. President who was married to a woman from another country was.......... whom ?
a. - John Adams
b. - John Quincy Adams
c. - Howard Taft
d. - Woodrow Wilson
3. The theme song for the 007 movie, Live and Let Die was written by whom ?
4. The last Slave- owner to become President was whom ?
5. Which mammal has the shortest gestation period ?
6. how many sides are there to a dreidel?
7. what were levi strauss's jeans called when they were patented in 1873?
8. who were the people enslaved by the wicked witch of the west in the
wizard of oz?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The name Tony, for newborns, soared to record highs after The Sopranos first aired.
1. - d
2. - b - John Q. Adams married Louisa Catherine Johnson who was born in England in 1775.
3. Paul McCartney
4. U. S. Grant
5. the Opossum
7. waist overalls
The fictional Head Mobster may have many more namesakes since the show commenced, but there are no records taken. (Perhaps they prefer to keep it off the books.)
And the answer to DID YOU KNOW IS.....
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister