(sorry I’m Late...)
DID YOU KNOW....
Egyptologists and followers of mysticism have been fascinated for centuries by the fact that the Great Pyramid at Giza seems to approximate pi. The vertical height of the pyramid has the same relationship to the perimeter of its base as the radius of a circle has to its circumference.
1. MATCH THE CITY TO ITS ORIGINAL NAME
(You'll need 4 correct to take the Q' - )
1. Trenton, NJ
2. Cleveland, OH
3. Detroit, MI
4. Reno, NV
5. Minneapolis, MN
6. Milwaukee, WI
7. Lincoln, NE
a. Fort Pontchartrain
b. All Saints
d. Lake Crossings
e. New Connecticut
2. Starring in 6 films over the two years, who do you think was Hollywood's highest-
paid actor in 1964 and 1965?
3. Who's the best known canine to be born at the Daisy Hill Puppy Farm?
4. In the novel, Oliver Twist, what was the nickname of Oliver's friend, John
5. What Burt Reynolds movie was set primarily on the Cahulawassee river?
6. What country is home to the westernmost point of the continent of Europe?
7. Name the animated singing group whose members were named A.C., Beebop,
Red and Stretch.
(Hint; they appeared in TV commercials.)
8. How many (successful) Rovers has the USA sent to Mars so far?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Hewlett-Packard's Open-Door policy dictates the executive offices have no doors at
1. 1. f. -2. e. -3. a. -4. d. -5. b. -6. c. -7. g.
2. Elvis Presley
4. ARTFUL DODGER
7. the California Raisins
In the 1940's Hewlett-Packard established an "Open-Door" policy, which dictates that all
cubicles were to be open at all times and that executive offices have no doors at all. This
policy encouraged employees to feel comfortable about discussing issues with their
managers and promoted a sense of openness and mutual trust.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill