DID YOU KNOW...
Each year in the U.S., 20 percent of the population on average gets the flu. About 36,000 die from flu-related causes.
1. Multiple Choice;
One of the most popular of all board games is, of course, Monopoly
Which of the following properties is one of the 'green' properties (American version)?
New York Avenue
2. which war was the first to be recorded in photographs?
3. which animals come in a scarab variety?
4. do you recall which California community hosted the 1960 winter Olympics?
5. what was Babe Ruth's Yankee uniform number?
6. by what name did performer Erich Weisz achieve fame?
7. can you name the four western states that come together at one point?
8. what age was reached by the biblical Methuselah?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Walter Knott, founder of knott's Berry Farm, invented the boysenberry.
1. Pennsylvania Avenue
2. THE CIVIL WAR
4. squaw valley
6. HARRY HOUDINI
7. ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, UTAH AND COLORADO
8. 969 years
in the 1930's Walter knott became associated with the boysenberry, but he
did not develop it. Anaheim parks superintendent Rudolph boysen developed
the new strain of berry, but the berries kept dying on the vine. knott took
the plants nurtured them to health and helped them mature. he named the new
berry-a cross between the loganberry, red raspberry and blueberry-after
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill