DID YOU KNOW...
Before becoming a major success, Pixar Studios produced some award-winning commercials. It’s commercials won Gold Clio’s (the Oscars of Advertising for Listerine (1993), Life Savers (1994), Levi Strauss (1995), and Hallmark (1997).
1. To what city must I travel to sit on the famous “Spanish Steps” ?
2. Which state capital shares its name with a Baptist minister who became a civil rights activist, a filmmaker from New Zealand who directed the 2005 remake of "King Kong," and a 2002 Grammy Award-winning country music artist?
3. Which general is credited with the creation of the official Army of the Potomac and its initial organizational structure?
a. - George McClellan
b. - Irving McDowell
c. - Ulysses Grant
d. - Henry Halleck
4. Which infamous Sid was born John Simon Ritchie?
5. The older son of Princess Diana is .....
b. – William
6. Which aircraft manufacturing company was responsible for the F-14 Tomcat?
a. - Boeing
b. - Northrop
c. - Grumman
d. - General Dynamics
7. Whose slogan was 'We answer to a higher authority'?
8. Accounting 102 :
In the term “Balance, C/D” , what does “C/D” stand for ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The “Big Bird” costume has no eye holes or other holes to see out of at all.
2. Jackson, Miss.
3. – a
4. Sid Vicious, Punk Rocker
5. – b
6. – c
7. Hebrew National
8. Carry Down
Big Bird can obviously still “see” tho’ ; There’s a miniature TV monitor inside the costume that allows the puppeteer a third-person view of Big Bird and his surroundings.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill