Did you know...
TWO MOVIE BLOOPERS
Movie: Vanilla Sky (2001)
Scene: Julie (Cameron Diaz) and David (Tom Cruise) are in the car. Julie goes crazy and drives it off a bridge.
Blooper: The exterior shot reveals that there’s no one in the car.
Now, this'n might be nit-pickin'………………...
Movie: Forrest Gump (1994)
Scene: After Jenny (Robin Wright) dies, Forrest (Tom Hanks) is visiting her grave. He says, “You died on a Saturday.”
Blooper: The gravestone reads “March 12, 1982,” which is a Friday.
1. What year did "Monday Night Football" debut ?
2. In the 1992 film, A League of Their Own, what position did Madonna's character play?
(Bonus- How about Rosie O'Donnell's character?)
3. What famous musician is the father of singer Nora Jones ?
4. Who was the U.S. President when the Berlin Wall came down?
5. What was Wynona Ryder's first hit movie?
6. What was the title of Alanis Morissette's first album?
7. Where did the Baseball Braves call home before moving to Atlanta?
8. Complete this Mark Twain quote; "Golf is a good ____ spoiled".
TRUTH OR CRAP??
A man walked across the Atlantic Ocean on skis.
2. center field (CATCHER)
3. RAVI SHANKAR
4. GEORGE H.W. BUSH
6. JAGGED LITTLE PILL
On April 2, 1988, Re'my Bricka left Tenerife, France, wearing boat-like skis more than 13 feet in length. He used an oar to balance and assist in propelling himself forward. Bricka also wore a kite and dragged along a tiny raft, which he used to carry supplies and sleep on at night.
When he arrived in Trinidad on Mat 31, he had "walked" 3,502 miles across the ocean, though some nay-sayers wondered if he hadn't simply drifted to Trinidad on the raft.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister