DID YOU KNOW...
A pair of shoes made of shark leather can last four times longer than shoes made with regular leather.
1. name the movie starring Steve McQueen
in which there is a san Francisco automobile chase between a ford mustang
(McQueen's) and dodge charger.
2. which Canadian province has it's capital at Edmonton?
3. which is the only foreign country to have named it's capital after an
4. do you recall the i.d. number of officers toody and muldoon's police
cruiser in the 50's tv sit-com?
5. name the author who created James bond.
6. what were the first names of the 60's singing duo the carpenters?
7. What year was it ?
Liz married Richard Burton (for the first time), The Beatles toured the U.S.A. for the first time, John Wayne died...
8. Who was the first President to live in the White House ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Fouquet, Goujon, and Palissy are types of French mustard.
3. LIBERIA (MONROVIA, FOR JAMES MONROE)
4. CAR 54
6. KAREN and Richard
8. John Adams
They are all French Renaissance artists;
a painter, a sculptor, and a potter, respectively.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill