DID YOU KNOW...
Commercial service on the first transcontinental telephone line in the United States began on January 25, 1915.
1. can you name the two gal pals of Archie Andrews?
2. what year was the who's "Tommy" made into a movie?
3. Name the Guitar Rocker Jessi Coulter was married to before she met Waylon Jennings?
(Hint; "Rebel-'Rouser" )
4. for the year 2000 (last figures available), what percentage of american corpses were
5. what Canadian city grew out of Samuel de Champlain's trading post along the st.
6. under what name did the late Jeffrey hyman achieve punk rock stardom?
7. Who had the hits ;
Aching, Breaking Heart, White Lightning, She Thinks I still Care, He Stopped Loving Her Today
8. Which is farther north; Oslo, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
India is the world's oldest known continuous civilization.
1. BETTY AND VERONICA
3. DUANE EDDY
4. 25 %
6. JOEY RAMONE
7. George Jones
China holds the honor as the only ancient civilization that has continued to the present day. its culture and language date back to the 3000's BCE.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister