DID YOU KNOW...
"The Alphabet Song," "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star," And "Baa, Baa Black Sheep" Are All Sung To The Same Music: A 1765 French Song Titled
"Ah! Vous Dirai-Je Maman."
1. complete this sentence;
"there are ______ species of bird for every species of mammal."
a. - two
b. - four
c. - six
d. - eight
2. TRUE OR FALSE;
"Indians of the Cree tribe used smoking pipes as currency."
3. Which U.S. president installed the first cooking stove
in the White House?
4. the Latin word virus means what in english?
5. what famous athlete was known as "super brat" during his professional career?
6. what nation's currency is referred to as "CAD" on the foreign exchange market?
7. Aconcagua Mountain is the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere, with an altitude of 22,834 feet. - What country is it located in ?
8. How many new Baseballs are used on average during a Major League game ?
a. - 40 - 50
b. - 50 - 60
c. - 60 - 70
d. - 70 - 80
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
when Phil Michelson won the 2004 masters, it was the first time a left-handed golfer had
won a major golf tournament.
1. - a - TWO
3. MILLARD FILLMORE
5. JOHN McENROE
8. - c - 60 - 70
left-hander mike weir won the masters in 2003, and southpaw bob Charles won the british
open in 1963.
Ben Hogan was a natural left-hander, but, taught himself to play right-handed because he
couldn't afford rare, expensive left-handed clubs.
from 1946 to 1953, he won a remarkable nine out of sixteen tournaments.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister