DID YOU KNOW...
The oldest surviving working satellite in orbit is the VANGUARD, in service for the last fifty years.
1. Current Events;
In Friday's (8/22) issue of the British medical journal Lancet, Doctor Lantieri and colleagues reported on their patient's status one year after his ____ transplant.
2. Which food item shares it's name with South American Big Band music ?
3. Which Zodiac sign connects August and September ?
4. From which fruit is Passata made ?
5. What year saw the execution of Timothy McVeigh ?
6. Fill in the blank;
"______" is the short term for "young upwardly-mobile professional".
7. Which neighboring countries use currency called "Won" ?
8. Who am I ;
I was born in Heidelberg; I was unseeded in 1980 when, at age seventeen, I became the youngest-ever Wimbledon Men's singles Champion...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
E.E. Cummings' signature disregard for punctuation stemmed from a learning disability.
7. north and south korea
8. Boris Becker
The poet's grammatical eccentricities were purely intentional !
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck