Trivia- Saturday Special- JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Did you know ??
Workers spent 90 years building the Church of Corcuetos, in Spain. The day after it was finally completed, in 1625, it collapsed.
JEOPARDY- sculpture
1. ($200)- his suspended abstract sculptures were given the name "mobiles" by marcel duchamp...
2. ($600)- this evard eriksen sculpture guards copenhagen harbor...
3. ($1000)- both rodin and brancusi did sculptures of an embracing couple titled this...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- who's asking
4. ($400)- a shakespeare villian: "if you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh?"...
5. ($1200)-a mythological creature: "what goes on four legs at dawn, two at noon, and three at dusk?"
6. ($2000)-a bear of very little brain: "bother! what shall i do?"
FINAL JEOPARDY- the sixties
7. city and seasonal name given to the liberalization program alexander dubcek set up in 1968 in czechoslovakia...
1. who is alexander calder?
2. what is "the little mermaid"?
3. what is "the kiss"?
4. who is shylock?
5. who is the sphinx?
6. who is winnie the pooh?
7. what is the prague spring?

OK, I totally read your post wrong buckytom. I thought you got all right but 2 and 3...Going for more coffee so I can read properly now.

BTW...You missed Winnie the Pooh? How old is Ryan? I think it is about time you started reading that stuff to him Dad.

Oh my gosh Alix! Buckytom is a fake! He is just using pictures of someone's kid in his posts. Every dad has to know Winnie the Pooh!

I got #s 1, 2, 3, and 6.

:) Barbara

lol, pooh bear was never all that interesting to me. an overweight, depressed bear that eats to much honey? what's that about?

same with that freakin' nosey monkey, curious george.
what's he so curious about! he should only be interested in things that concern him. (sorry, i just finished watching the sopranos)

woke up this maw-nin', got yourself a guuuunnnnnn. boo boo bee boot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom