Tuesday the 21st... Return of The Curse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
The curse is back!

It started out an otherwise ordinary day.. until I kicked the Vaccuum cleaner, not once but twice.

Then I accidenly kicked the wheel of Mom's little basket cart that she takes back and forth to the grocery store.

I looked out the door this afternoon and noticed that my Sedum, which had come back to life during the last warm spell, was now wilting on the front porch. Given the fact that it had hit 17º the night before I should not have been so surprised to discover that it was now rooted quite firmly in a solid block of frozen potting soil. I brought it inside and watered it and it perked right up again.

Just now I thought I would sit down and have a sandwich while watching Futurama. When I picked up the Dorito's I fumbled and almost dropped the bag. In an effort to catch it, I failed to notice that part of the plastic clip holding the bag closed had broken exposing the sharp metal clip within. I say sharp metal clip as it came to my attention only as it dug it's-self into my finger.

So here I sat eating my sandwich and chips. I selected a Dorito and broke it in half. It fragmented sending corn-chip shrapnel straight into my right eye. I got it out, but now my eye itches, my finger stings and my toe hurts.

Ah yes, another day. :)

~ Raven ~

Raven, I am sorry to hear of another bad day. My day was not great either - too much to go into detail. I guess that is why I am sitting at the computer well into the night with a whiskey on the rocks with tears in my eyes - tomorrow is a new day for both of us - lets hit the hay and enjoy our sleep - tomorrow will be better .... i hope:(

Raven... go to bed and do not get up until MARCH!!!! Michele... sorry things were hard today. I'm here if you need to talk.

Big Hugs Michelle. Hope you feel better tomorrow. :)

For me it's just klutzy things that I can laugh at, a "series of unfortunant events" as it were.

God Bless
~ Raven ~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom