TV show, Bachelor in Paris!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
I just had to let out my excitement about this show! All my family have been following the show for six weeks now! We got into it when we saw this great ER doctor as a bachelor and intrigued as to who he would chose at the end!!! We stuck to the show for all this time and WOOHOO!!! he chose the one we loved! Sarah from Tennessee! We thought she's a beautiful girl inside and out and perfect for that handsome, caring ER doctor. Don't you think? Who else got hooked on this show? I'm hoping they will continue it since this is my Monday night soap opera. LOL I'm not much of a soap watcher but this really got me hooked.

I had to miss tonight's show! I had too much to do on my paper that was due tonight by midnight, so I had to keep the TV off. I had really wanted to see it too. :cool:

:) Barbara

DINA! You gave away the end!!! I'm a few hours behind you. Knew I shouldn't have read your post.:LOL: Had a feeling he would pick Sarah. I saw most of this one. The girl that broke me up, was the one who told him she wanted to reproduce and her eggs were rotting. He looked very frightened. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
LMHO Mish! I'm very sorry to have spilled the beans on this one for you! I could not believe that woman that had the audacity to say that her eggs were rotting! That's just plain sick! It was such a shock to everyone that they kept bringing up that episode throughout the shows...LOL Do you know if they'll continue to air this show? I hope they air what Travis and Sarah are up to later on. They seemed so right for each other.

Back
Top Bottom