um...5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
What time zone am on? What country am I in?
It doesn't matter, it's five o'clock somewhere.
It's always on five in Margaritaville, come to think of it.
Yeah, I heard that.
You been there haven't you.
Yessir.
I seen your boat there.
I've been to Margaritaville a few times.
All right, that's good.
Stumbled all the way back.
OK. Just wanna make sure you can keep it between the navigational beacons.
Bring the booze, I tell you.
All right. Well, it's five o'clock. Let's go somewhere.
I'm ready, crank it up.
Let's get out of here.
I'm gone.
Let's get out of here.

Oh, I know it... but, Paul's out and about taking care of some errands and I think he might be a little upset if he came home and found me drinking instead of cooking his dinner and all the other good things that he's come to expect from me. lol!

tancowgirl2000 said:
well it is HIS birthday you should be getting him drunk!

Or I should get drunk enough to do a strip tease for him! lololololol. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OH MY!!! I do say!! Im am sure he would enjoy that....he'll completely forgot that you didnt cook supper!

lol.. until about 9 o'clock or so and then he'd remember
and kick me out of bed to go cook it. :)!

pdswife, why not have him join DC (ala Ken) and we might get streaming video of that striptease. :brows:

Now that's karma x2. :LOL:

LOLOLOL... if you saw my strip tease I'm very afraid that you'd take karma away from me!

He is the one that found DC for me. I think he's just a little bit sorry now since I spend all of my time with you guys! I will try to get him to join though. I know he'd like all of you.

Watch out Harry Potter. Discuss Cooking Book #1, in your book store soon.

We have alot of witty people here. Let's do a collaboration of all the crazy....er I mean....wonderful things we do and say here.

It would be a fun book to read! Just the "three word" game alone would be a hoot.

Lol, no we'll be writing FOR the dummies.,(That didn't sound right) We'll be writing for the cooking challenged and that includes me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom