Unusual Signs & Titles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure what you mean by unusual signs and titles regarding those two threads StirBlue.

StirBlue said:
Listed in DC: I've stopped drinking.
Next: My first smoking experience.

One listing was under Nutrition and the other was under grilling. They were listed one after the other for a time. It was just something that caught my eye at a glance. Probably should have kept it to myself.

Then I thought about how billboards and road signs sometimes have similar listings. We were traveling in December and read a sign that listed a restaurant and the next sign listed this same exit as a hazardous waste
route.

There was a billboard that said "Mr. Jim's Finest Buffet" and a few miles further a similar sign read "Captain Jim's All Day Grill."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Abra ka dabra.....may the admin remove this thread. It was early.....I didn't know what I was thinking.

LOL! Don't feel bad Stir, I do the same thing.

I got a post on Freecycle the other day that read "Offer: Single Cup Coffee Maker" and my first thought was "I guess her husband is too selfish to make coffee for anyone but himself so she freecycled him" :D

~ Raven ~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom