Up and coming entrepreneurialism--Quadrocopters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
No picture. Unless it was further on in the video. It seemed like other news they were showing.

I wondered if it was the same device as this, which I've been told is just some guy playing around and isn't real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

ETA: I think he says "poop" in this. NSFW.

Last edited:
Pacanis--- I don't know why the pic didn't come up for you, it does for me (just checked again). The vagaries of different browsers, different parameters set? I don't know. Sorry but you really didn't miss much, it was over so fast! (It was at the very beginning of the video)

No one got hurt, just ouched and the couple was able to even laugh about it------ later!

No, it isn't the same as the one you showed.

Last edited:
I'll try clicking on it again. All I saw was the bird's eye view of the camera running into the people.

Nope. I still just get the new article, but I can see where the pics are supposed to be.
Oh well.

Last edited:
Oh, that's all there was! As I said you hadn't missed much except for that little quadrocopter writhing on the ground. LOL

Amazon is experimenting with them to do deliveries. The article I read said they are just waiting for FAA approval.

watch

Amazon is experimenting with them to do deliveries. The article I read said they are just waiting for FAA approval

Jeff Bezos is a pretty smart cookie so I hope he irons all the wrinkles out so those deliveries don't wind up like the 'delivery' for that poor wedding couple! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom