Update on Leo and Kass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
These two are doing wonderfully. Kass was up and about playing with Leo and running around with a ball this morning. I am so happy they are feeling alot better! Here are some pics I took this AM...
In order, Kass, Leo, Leo and Kass, Leo and Kass...

Attachments

• Kass4.jpg
    Kass4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Leo huh.jpg
    Leo huh.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Kass and Leo1.jpg
    Kass and Leo1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Leo and Kass6.jpg
    Leo and Kass6.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 140
They're precious! Looks like they enjoy having their picture taken. I'm so glad they are better.

He's not smaller, just skinnier. I am trying to bulk him up a little :) They are only almost 5 months. I think Kass was the runt, he's more timid.

Awe, how cute. Since I adopted my Miss Vixen as an adult kitty, now I can see what she possibly looked like when she was young.

img_785600_0_d2ab814cd21d141755b196329875835b.jpg

I know she has always been shaped sorta like a pot bellied pig. I have had her since christmas 2003. I am her 4th adopted home and permanent home. She had issues that know one wanted to work out with her. She is a total love bug now. She just had to over come her fear of being abused and learn to trust me.

This is my other adoptee, Gizmo. He had mange over 90% of his body when he was dropped off in a box on the door step of our local veterinarian's office. He almost had to have his ears amputated. I've had him for 8 years now. Not quite as lovable, unless it's on his terms, but he has such a crazy personality. His favorite past time is running at break neck speed from one end of the house to the other. He'll do that about 5 or 6 times in a row.

img_785608_0_66decb12c6691a598b74048629ee166a.jpg

Oh, Saph, they are beautiful. I still don't know the whole story about them (need to find those threads) because I was away, but they are just adorable.

I will send you the threads in PM, Laurie.

FM, I can tell them apart because Leo is darker, and fatter, and extremely playful and brave. Kass is lighter, skinnier, and shy to play, but not to cuddle!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom